Gearing Up for Change:
Develop Resilience and
Organisational change can range from small adjustments to wholesale transformations. Whatever the agenda, leaders need to be -
• Able to provide strong direction
• Capable of encouraging their teams to be resilient too
• Developing resilient solutions to meet current and future challenges
• Focused on future-proofing the organisation
Resilience Starts at the Top
Dealing with the pressure of constant change is a continuous challenge. Resilience to cope with change starts at the top. We help leaders become personally and organisationally resilient, so they can provide -
• Clear guidance, engaging with people so they feel motivated and inspired to play their part
• Positive solutions, turning problems into opportunities
• Effective management, enabling employees to adapt to both current and future change
Can You Afford Not to Future-proof Your Business?
Many organisational change programmes fail because of insufficient people focus or misalignment at critical points of behavioural change.
As the pace of change accelerates, reassurance, stability and focus are vital, so that employees feel recognised and valued. When pressure levels increase, greater resilience is needed, because:
• There are well-documented links between change and stress
• Stress and anxiety-related illness are now the main cause of sickness absence in the UK and Europe
• Tackling this issue sooner not later is an investment towards future-proofing your business
How Can We Help Increase Organisational Resilience?
Our unique offering brings together:
• Board-level experience
• In-depth expertise
• A strong track record of supporting organisations
• A full range of resilience interventions and solutions, accessible as a complete package or individually
Whatever the challenges you face, whether:
• Developing an organisational development strategy
• Implementing resilience solutions
• Needing a resilience coach or stress counsellor
we can help, and we’ll support you every step of the way.
Download our FREE Special Report designed for the Management team, 'Changing Times Demand Positive Leadership!'